My Guide Website?
Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat7 Reviews
Discover the natural beauty of the Caroni Swamp. Enter into Caroni Bird Sanctuary and explore the waterways by boat. Keep an eye out for exotic birds and the scarlet ibis, Trinidad's national bird.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Caroni Bird Sanctuary
- Enjoy a sunset cruise into the peaceful lagoon
- View exotic species of birds
- Admire the stunning landscape of the Caroni Swamp
DescriptionDiscover the beautiful, serene landscape of the Caroni Swamp. Keep an eye out for the soaring scarlet ibis, Trinidad's national bird, in this haven for nature, perfect for bird watching. Enjoy pick-up from your hotel and arrive at the Caroni Bird Sanctuary, on Trinidad's western coast. Admire the stunning scenery, part dense mangrove swamp and part sparkling lagoon. Drift along the swamp's waterways on a spacious boat. Keep an eye out for exotic birds, such as the large-billed tern and the snowy egret. Enter into a peaceful lagoon, where the birds make their nests. Watch the birds fly against the setting sun before heading back to your hotel.
IncludesGuided boat tour of the Caroni Swamp Pick-up and drop off at your hotel
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- This activity is not able to accommodate strollers or baby carriers
- You must be able to walk on uneven terrain
- Please bring insect repellent
- This activity operates in most weather conditions