Best Things To Do in Trinidad and Tobago
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Trinidad and Tobago team
To complement its buzzing nightlife, Trinidad & Tobago offers a host of daytime activities for every traveller.
If you are someone who loves live music, dancing and having fun for days on end, experience the country like a local in the world’s best dance party - Trinidad Carnival. Looking for something adventurous set in the beautiful, lush landscape of the islands? Eco and adventure tourism is thriving in T&T - from zip-lining, to turtle watching to snorkelling to hiking to bird watching - you will find it hard to fit it all in! Please note that some of these activities happen only once during the year. You will need to plan accordingly.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall