My Guide Website?
Trinidad: Half-Day Mini Island Tour from Port of Spain3 Reviews
On your half-day tour, visit the main city Chaguanas and its fresh produce market amd bazaar street. See the 85-foot tall statue of Lord Hanuman, the adjoining Ashram, and the Temple on the Sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the island's Indian heritage illustrated in its Hindu Temple
- Taste island cuisine such as roti bread & kurma
- Learn about ancient yoga at an Ashram
- Visit a fresh produce market & bazaar
- Explore the less-traveled region of Central Trinidad
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Port of Spain and head to Chaguanas, the most populous city on the island to see the best of Trinidad and its fascinating history, with a guide offering colorful commentary throughout the day. After pick-up from your hotel, take a drive to the city of Chaguanas, the largest and fastest-growing borough on the island. The city is known for its vibrant commercial center, including a massive fresh produce market with lively bazaar streets. Taste the island Indian influence with an authentic roti lunch and kurma, a traditional sweet snack. Next, visit the 85-foot statue of Lord Hanuman at the Hindu Temple. At the adjoining Ashram, or yoga center, learn about the rituals and concepts of this age-old physical and spiritual discipline. Continue with a visit to the Temple in the Sea, just off the western coast.
IncludesGuided sightseeing tour Bottled water Roundtrip transportation from most central Port of Spain hotels
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain to take part in this tour
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Port of Spain hotels
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time