Best Guest Houses in Port of Spain
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Trinidad and Tobago team
There are a slew of Guest Houses here in Trinidad and Tobago, which are usually quite easy to book unless it’s during our Carnival season.
For those who wish to seek accommodation during this time, you are advised to make reservations at least six months in advance. Guesthouses can range from $20-$110USD and usually suit parties of two to four. Whether you want to be seaside, or in middle of all the action, there is a guesthouse perfectly situated just for you.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall