My Guide Website?
Trinidad: Rio Seco Water Fall Experience
Enjoy & Experience a day tour at Rio Seco Water Fall one of the most beautiful eye-catching waterfalls in Trinidad.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall
- The eye-catching beauty of the Water Falls.
- Experience a nice early morning outdoor activity.
- Experience an unforgettable time and create memorable memories.
DescriptionIt’s a Nature Lovers Dream. Rio Seco Waterfall is among Trinidad’s most stunning waterfalls. While, by far not the tallest, Rio Seco is most loved for its wide deep basin filled with emerald, green water, which is ideal for swimming and can even accommodate dinghies and kayaks. The waterfall’s face, which slopes backward, makes for an easy climb to its top, and its deep plunge pool encourages visitors to jump and dive in. The fall is an easy 30 to 50 minutes hike with a huge plunge pool, perfect for swimmers the fall creates a relaxing atmosphere as nature lovers sit and enjoy this spectacular landform on your drive to the falls, we will make a quick stop to purchase some street food you can take it with you, or you can have it on the street as you lime with the locals.
IncludesTransportation (Pick Up & Return) Guide Fees Water
- * 2 Persons Minimum * Please inform Tour Guide about any concerns or allergies or Health issues before booking.