My Guide Website?
Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall1 Reviews
Experience some of the natural beauty Trinidad & Tobago has to offer on this guided hiking trip. Witness Trinidad's most breathtaking beaches, visit the famous Avocat waterfall and take a scenic hike you'll be sure to remember.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall
- Visit the famous Avocat Waterfall
- Experience views of the Caribbean mountains
- Stops at Maracas Bay & Las Cuevas Bay
- Enjoy a moderate hike through a rainforest
- Receive the benefit of small group
DescriptionAt the start of your day, enjoy the convenience of a pick-up at your Port of Spain located hotel. After a short meet and greet with your friendly and experienced guide/driver, you will set off on your way for a day of adventure. Drive along the North Coast Road en route to your destination and marvel at the beauty that the Carribean has to offer. Witness views of the coast and the rainforest at Maracas Lookout before arriving at the palm tree-lined Maracas Bay, the most popular beach in Trinidad. Travel along the north of Trinidad, past gorgeous beaches, forested mountains, and scenic views of the Caribbean on your way to Avocat waterfall, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world. Hike through the rainforest and enjoy a picnic lunch at the falls before lounging on the return trip. Continue on to the peaceful Las Cuevas Bay, and keep driving to reach the trailhead on your way to the waterfall. Hike through the rainforest and along a flat riverbed before you arrive at the 100-foot (30-m) Avocat falls, one of Trinidad's most stunning naturally occurring phenomenon. Swim in the large pools around the falls and enjoy yourself before eating a picnic lunch. On the return trip, stop in Blanchisseuse to bathe in the Marianne River's natural lagoon. You get a chance to make additional stops at Las Cuevas or Maracas Bay, where you can enjoy a crispy shark sandwich before returning to your hotel in Port of Spain.
IncludesGuided waterfall tour Bottled water Park admission fees Roundtrip transportation to and from central Port of Spain hotels
- • Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- At least 2-people are required for this activity to take place
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick-up is available from centrally located Port of Spain hotels