My Guide Website?
Trinidad: Street Food & Pan Yard Tour
One of the best ways to understand a culture and lifestyle is to sample their foods & Delicates. Along with listening and learning of the sweet Steel Pan, after enjoying different cultures of food.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall
- Enjoy the different cultures foods & Delicates.
- Learn the history behind how the Steel Pan was Created.
- Experience an unforgettable time and create memorable memories.
DescriptionOne of the best ways to understand a culture and lifestyle is to sample their food. So, we included in the cost Corn Soup Doubles Meat or Veggie Mini Roti Pholourie Ice Cream and a taste of Trinidad Fruit Punch (eg. Barbadine and Soursop. They witness how a simple oil drum becomes a musical instrument with an intense sound. Hear the various notes steelpan musicians can form into a beautiful song. Be introduced to the national instrument that has become the country’s proudest export! Music lovers and drum players will enjoy this tour as we will look at the creation of our sound! We’re going to tour the pan yard.
IncludesTransportation (Pick Up & Return) Guide All Taxes & Fees Doubles Corn Soup Ice Cream Choice of Smoothie Roti
- *Need to notify Tour Guide about any allergies or anything y'all are allergic to so we can work and fit to suit. *2 persons minimum are required for this tour.