For the best location for the sun in Trinidad and Tobago, come and stay at Sundeck Suites.
Based in the centre of Port of Spain, the capital of Trinidad and Tobago, these suites offers you the comfort and affordability in each of the 15 apartments. Each equipped with a kitchenette, air conditioning, private shower, cable TV, telephone and veranda.
The place lives up to its name with a 100 square foot sun deck positioned on the premises. It is fantastic to tan in privacy during the day, or watch the birds at dawn and dusk or relax under the stars bathed in moonlight.
There are a variety of sightseeing and relaxation opportunities to undertake:
- Walk through Queen's Park Savannah, one of the main inland beauty spots.
- Check out the theatre shows in Little Carib Theatre.
- Watch local films at cinemas nearby.
- Eat at the many restaurants such as Giuliano's La Tratoria.
- Follow the national cricket team at Queen's Park Oval.
Everywhere in Trinidad is accessible by public transportation, which can be reached on foot.
To book your stay, check out the website.
- All Ages