My Guide Website?
Welcome to Port of Spain: Customized Tour with a Local1 Reviews
Get a welcome to Port of Spain from a friendly and passionate local, and discover the city like a resident. Learn the secrets about where to buy groceries, how to get around and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get to know Port of Spain through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn the city's many tips and tricks to help you get around
DescriptionTransform the way you travel and make it as much about the people you meet as the places you see. Get a welcome to Port of Spain from a local resident eager to share all the tips and tricks to help you make the most of your stay. Get familiar with the neighborhood where you are staying and learn about the best places to buy groceries and the easiest ways to get around. Hear about the top things to see and do, customized to your interests so that by the time you say goodbye you will feel more comfortable navigating the city and confident you have all the information you need.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private walking tour
- Children under 3 years old can join free of charge. Children aged between 3 and 12 years old get a 50% discount
- If you would like to include a visit to an attraction, you will need to cover the cost of entrance for the guide
- You can request a specific time for this tour
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
- During the walking tour you will have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around, at your own expense
- Please note that the local hosts are not professional guides. They are passionate about where they live and want to share what they love about their city with travelers. They do these tours occasionally to provide an authentic experience that is like having a friend to show you around. Through conversations, you will hear about the political situation, cultural differences, info on local events and what it is like to live in Port of Spain