Best Nightlife in Tunapuna-Piarco
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Trinidad and Tobago team
Trinidad is known as the “party isle” compared to its more relaxed sister Tobago. Its in the DNA of all Trinbagonians and we believe its contagious. Don't worry there are many options available to get that party bug out your system.
Trinidadians have a penchant for hanging out, locally known as “liming” and with the growth and expansion of the liming culture there is a wide range of night-life options for locals and visitors alike. Best of all, the top nightclubs and bars are spread across the country from Port-of –Spain to San Fernando. Have a favourite type of music? Looking for a jazzy lounge or energetic crowd? Check out Paprika, Drink Bistro or The Shade in Tobago and identify your preferred “liming” option.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall