Best Cafe - Bistro Restaurants in Port of Spain
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Trinidad and Tobago team
Our Cafés and Bistros tend to be cozy and intimate. You can grab a quick coffee or tea, mull over your favourite book with a scrumptious breakfast, or lunch, or catch up with a friend over a cocktail or two.
There’s ESCA @ Bravo that offers everyday gourmet, Chaud Café or DR!NK Lounge and Bistro just to name a few. For somewhere less upscale, there’s Rituals, our local version of Starbucks, where you can satisfy your coffee craving and snag a delicious pastry too.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall