Best Sushi Restaurants in Port of Spain
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Trinidad and Tobago team
Word has it that Hyatt has the best sushi in all of Trinidad and Tobago; however, Hyatt has many contenders. For instance, there’s Kaizan Sushi and More Vino that are located in the Woodbrook area.
Two corners down, there’s Levels Ultrabar and Lounge which offers sushi buffets on Tuesday and platters of Thursday. T&T has become well versed on the sushi culture and truly offer top of the line Japanese cuisine that can compete with similar restaurants worldwide.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall