Best Shopping in St James
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Trinidad and Tobago team
Shopping in Trinidad and Tobago is a delight. While The Falls at West Mall and Trincity Mall dominate the retail landscape, there are several other charming shopping experiences to be had around the country.
Caribbean craft hunters and artisan goods fans are spoiled for choice with the revolution of the outdoor market culture in Trinidad. The monthly UpMarket in Woodbrook and the weekly San Antonio Green Market in Santa Cruz are notable. Fashionistas can browse or buy to their heart’s content at Pop-Up Thrift Market or check out the boutiques of local designers such as Meiling, J Angelique, Christian Boucaud for globally stylish clothing, infused with the colour and life of the Caribbean. Retail therapy has never looked so good.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall