Best Boat Trips and Cruises in Port of Spain
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Trinidad and Tobago team
We don’t typically have cruises, unless it’s a party cruise that usually lasts a couple hours aboard the Harbour Master or Treasure Queen. However, we do have Shore Excursions where you can charter a pirogue (small fishing boat) for the day.
These include trips ‘Down d Islands’ to the secluded beaches of Scotland Bay and the Gaspapree Caves. Or maybe you want to spend a few days at one of the holiday homes that can be rented. Other types of boat trios are more like Nature Tours. The Hummingbird Experience and Caroni Bird Sanctuary Tour are great examples of these and they offer more than the typical R&R cruise with their informative guides and breathtaking views of nature in all its glory..
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall