Best Historic Treasures in Trinidad and Tobago
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Trinidad and Tobago team
Pitch Lake, Temple in the Sea, Lopinot, Nylon Pool, Buccoo Reef, The Magnificent Seven, Gasparee Caves, and Tobago Forest Reserve are just a sliver of our historic treasures.
Each are worth venturing and are piece of the gigantic puzzle that is Trinidad and Tobago. Whether you prefer beasts of nature, architecture or history, we have some of the most beautiful sites and our own wonders of the world.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall