Best Surfing and Water Sports in Tobago
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Trinidad and Tobago team
If it’s your first time hitting the waves, then Tobago’s Mt Irvine Beach with its turquoise water is a good place to start. For the more experienced surfers, Blanchisseuse, Balandra and Toco on Trinidad’s North Coast boasts bigger waves.
Sure it’s a road trip, but you’ll get to discover more of our island natural beauty and countryside as you venture off to our North Coast. As for water sports, there’s paddle boarding, jet skiing and the banana boat in Tobago and kayaking and wake boarding in Trinidad, which are all exhilarating activities for the thrill seeker.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall