Best Museums in Port of Spain
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Trinidad and Tobago team
Trinidad and Tobago has a unique and rich history. Many cultures have played a role in the development of the two islands and for visitors who are interested in our heritage.
The intricate details and artifacts of who and what came before us are in our museums and help you to better undestand our story. There’s the Museum of Tobago History on Fort George and Luise Kimme’s Museum as well as the National Museum and the Indian Caribbean Museum, among others, in Trinidad.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall