Best Restaurants in Crown Point
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Trinidad and Tobago team
Trinidad & Tobago is well on its way to becoming a culinary hot-spot of the Caribbean. Visitors have the world at their fingertips as local cuisine is heavily influenced by Africa, Europe, India, China and the Middle East.
From casual “trini-style” seafood, to American fingerfood, to tapas, mezze and amazing brick oven pizzas, there is no doubt about the country’s gastronomical gusto. For those interested in learning more about the local cuisine and recreating the restaurant experience at home, why not try a cooking class? If you’re ready to start your culinary adventure, try RIchard's Bake 'n' Shark on Maracas Beach or some Thai food at Tamnak Thai or the ever popular Chaud Café. We promise it will be unforgettable.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall