Best International Restaurants in Crown Point
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Trinidad and Tobago team
Why limit yourself to one flavour or culture, when you can visit one of our restaurants with an array of different cuisines that’s sure to send you on a trip around the world? For a waterfront experience Crews Inn Lighthouse restaurant is perfect.
Bella on the Avenue is a good option if you want to dine in the middle of the all the action on Ariapita Avenue. Chaconia Inn's 106 Restaurant is the epitome of International and it’s home to the best Seafood Gnocchi you’ll ever have! Promise!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall