Best Scuba Diving and Snorkeling in Trinidad and Tobago
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Trinidad and Tobago team
Tobago is the ideal place for scuba diving and snorkeling. The shallowest and most beautiful water surrounds the reefs in Tobago that makes it ideal for exploring.
There are approximately 300 different coral species and one can encounter rays, dolphins, turtles and sharks among the most beautiful species of fish you’ve ever seen. Divers, must be certified to partake in one-take dives, however, everyone is free to go snorkeling.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Trinidad and Tobago:If youʻre booking your trip to Trinidad and Tobago last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Port of Spain: Caroni Bird Sanctuary by Boat
- Port of Spain and Fort George Sightseeing Tour
- Maracas: Day Trip to Maracas Beach from Port of Spain
- Trinidad: Pitch Lake and Chaguanas Sightseeing Tour
- Trinidad & Tobago: Rainforest Hike to Avocat Waterfall